Friday, October 3, 2008

Pantai Kerucut ( Penang )


3.15pm-7.15pm
One trip 7 person ... we start to walk over the mountain, we used one an half hour just reach our destination ( Pantai Keracut ). There may be the most beautiful beach in Penang, cause the beach far from the mid-city. Without the higher number of visitor, can also avoid the pollution aggravate too quickly. The view of the beach really make me feel surprise, I can't believe that I still staying at the Island of Penang. Looking of the sea, we already forget any feeling of tired, I think this is worthy by using one an half hour to climb the mountain.


Hehe.... Is me, Verine too bad.. why must ask me use this pose to capture ya?
But look so nice ya...!


She is my girl friend Yi Cheng ( Verine), look so cute right?
Next year ... we will go to KK ( Kota Kinabalu) for mountain climbing, so she need to train the physical strength, and the most important is increase her personal stamina.


My friend Aik Leong, study in KL UTAR(Sg Long)... once he was my basketball teammate, he was a best shooter and we also won so many prizes at the time, but he give up his basketball long time ago! Because study most important..! Hehe!


Kaevin Goh....http://kaevin.blogspot.com/
UTAR's student (practice in Penang now)
Are he very childish? Don't let his face cheat you all.
He is a very clever person, even not involve his school result,
he also very clever in the way of music.
Beside this, he was my 1/2 teacher, cause my knowledge often learn from him.
so happy to know a friend like u.... thx!


Kaevin's friends in UTAR, they are practice in Penang!


OOooo... let us fly!
who is the most higher one?


Daniel: Don't jump ... I want to catch you!
Verine: don't close up....! Somebody help me?


trust me.... I can jump like this high!
No. 1 is me..! Haha..!
200meter...!


No. 2 is me...!
170meter..!


Why? I m the loser.
150meter...!


lets jump together...!


Look like the roll play in the Indian's Drama.
Ah...zenggeza zenggeza..ling ling.. ling ling....( Indian song)


Is time to go back...! Last take..!
1..2..3..! ke..ca....-----------!
Bye Bye....!


5 comments:

Kae Vin said...

Hahaha. I really lazy to update dy. I have been to Pantai Keracut for 6 times already ;p

Daniel nG said...

Sien lo u....
so (sombong)!
haha!

anson said...

nice post!
especially the jumping competition! :p
(introduced by KV to this blog..)

Grayson said...

i study in utar (sg long)!!! not PJ!! swt~!!

Daniel nG said...

sorry ah,... leong !
I know de, but forgot to chnge!