Sunday, May 10, 2009

HappY MuM's Day!!

This is the first time I try to find something new to celebrate with my mum and my family members. Before I decide to make a chocolate cheese cake for my mum, I actually want to buy that things I saw in the shopping center (Queensbay) on last sunday(my birthday). I had go to the shopping mall find out that counter, but finally I failed. Because the counter was closed after the weekend. It make me feel down when I heard it. Finally, I make a decision to learn the skill of making cheese cake from my GF. I spend my free time to make the cake at my GF's home. Even the biscuit under the cheese and chocolate was failed to be fixed, but I quite like the test of the chocolate and cheese. So happy that my parent and my grandmother also love it. Tonight, the moon look so beautiful, we (my family's members) have a celebration in the restaurant named Chang kee. I think my mum will remember tonight when is the first time that her son make a chocolate cheese cake to her.


..........NIce oo...........


................Full View.................

4 comments:

Niel said...

Wah. nice wor. -___-

Anonymous said...

..do you know why your base of cheesecake does not stick together? because they didn't have enough butter. more butter to make sure all of the biscuits are sticky, and press them hard to the tin. then put in refrigerator to make them hard. try again, and im sure i'll turn out fine.

Daniel nG said...

Thx.. for ur comment Niel!!

Daniel nG said...

Thanks Prisc...
Just see the comment..
I had long time din sign in my blog de!!
today I will baking again, but i din use the bisket again!!
may be i will put sponge cake under the cheese!!
but ur suggest really usefull ooo!!
hehe!!