Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Hope Ur forgive ...!



I know that .... when the time I quarrel with you, I will always say that because of your fault. I also don't know what I'm thinking about? Only one reason can be accepted, that is because I worry you. I don't know you will see my blog or not? May be this is not too important for me already! So many time I show my feeling in the blog is only to let you know, but this time ... I just want to tell myself that I need to know what is my fault.
#A person who also care about himself
#A person who always scold you when you feel helpless
#A person who didn't comfort you, when you cry
#A person who always misunderstand you, and let you feel difficult
#A person who knew he was fault
So many time we quarrel in something not important, but I still can't stop it. We had tell ourself don't quarrel again and again, but finally we still will lost control. May be you think I have not feeling about this? Actually... ... I'm also feel hopeless before, but I try my best to avoid this problem again again. Even though I had never solve the problem before, I would never take any reason to abandon you or me .... because I know... I know CR can't smile without YC ( I don't care the problem of quarrel between us!) Can you try again. Don't left me with no word, I can't accept any reason that you want to abandon our relationship.

My life couldn't be perfect without you
I can share anything with you, even happy or sad!
Hope one day you can read it on my's side

--- CR --- YC --- WILL BE FINE ----

2 comments:

Kae Vin said...

So sweet :)

Daniel nG said...

Hopefully ... Yc don't angry me again..! =)